Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed by the wife
Rainbow 
This is an old post that got lost when we lost the old forum so I am reposting here

Well the last few days had been pretty standard really, Lots of cuddles and kissing followed by lots and lots of oral lovemaking.

I have become very proud of how well my oral skills have developed. I know the perfect rhythm to use my tongue in, to bring the wife to the edge of orgasm and when I get her there I love to keep her there as long as I can before she slips over the edge and rewards me with her orgasm. I then love to linger there gently licking her and bringing her slowly back to reality whilst enjoying the moist rewards for my efforts and what my wife will allow me to have.

Tonight she had something very different in mind.

It all started a week ago when a close friend got in touch to say she was clearing out her wardrobe, being a shopping addict she likes to constantly update her clothes and since some of the clothes were still bran new, would my wife be interested in trying some of them? Of I went to collect them and after picking up 4 bags clothes I spent the entire following evening watching her try on dresses, skirts and blouses.

My boredom must have been evident as she did say that I was not being attentive enough to her and that I should expect a punishment.  Since that night I had been waiting to get a call upstairs for a caning and last night I finally heard call me to the bedroom.

My heart sank, I do not like pain and getting a caning is not a sexual thrill for me. One reason why I guess it works so well as a punishment.
As I closed the door and sat down awaiting her command I noticed that there was a pile of clothes on the bed, That’s not strange on its own but these were the clothes that did not fit her or that she did not want and had left them in the hallway so we could take them to the clothes bank.
She looked at me with the naughty smile I have come to love and that smile has become a trigger for my arousal so I instantly started to feel my cage become tighter but I still won’t allow myself to get too excited because I can hear the words punishment ringing in my ears.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said Since I was so un helpful when she was trying on clothes I should be taught  what women have to go through to look good each and every day. She then told me I had to go to the bathroom  and shave every last bit of hair from my body, I could leave my back because I couldn’t reach it but the rest had to go, While I did that she was going to prepare a few more things.

Shaving seemed to take forever and the more I did the more I found was still there, I also felt sillier as the hair came off. I had never really noticed how much hair I had before but I could sure feel it now it was gone. My skin was smooth and sensitive but I also felt and looked different. I walked back into our bedroom to be greeted by a big grin and the breast form we had bought ages ago. We had bought these because she had mentioned previously about a fantasy of dressing me up but nothing had happened since then.

I spent the next few hours trying on skirts, Trousers, Blouses and lingerie. When that was done she pulled out a wig she had ordered of Ebay and started styling my previously non existent hair. When I thought my embarrassment couldn’t get any worst and started fidgeting she calmly told me that that she still needed to practice making me up and not to expect this to be over anytime soon. This was certainly a fitting punishment.

To make a very long winded story short by the time she was finished I felt exhausted and very very appreciative of the work involved for ladies when they prepare to go out and generally in looking as good as they do. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see a Very attractive feminine figure staring back at me, with Boobs in the right place, Lovely long girly hair and a very sexy outfit. If I didn't know it was me I would have been very impressed.
She kissed me gently on the lips I made some excellent use of my tongue bringing her to two separate orgasms. Obviously the nights event had a huge impact on her arousal as when she was done she laid me down and teased me for 20 minutes on the bed with her favourite vibrator telling me that I should probably get used to this as now I have a sexy new wardrobe she would expect entire weekends in the future where I should not even think of dressing as a man.

I lay there horny, desperately frustrated, completely humiliated and very excited. This type of play had not been a big thing for us in the past but I think it may be  something that she does a lot in the future.

The journey continues…..

*Update as above this happened some time ago but since then not much has occured. Sad
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
I am impressed that you now have a better appreciation for the things us ladies go through in looking our best. That it ended up being less a punishment and more a fun time worked out well for you lol
It was fun and to her credit she did well to transform me as well as she did.

I was very humiliating as well. I have been curious in the past but actually having to doing it was something different altogether.
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
Isn't it amazing how different reality can be from the fantasy in your head? I find it so enjoyable to see peoples faces when they realise I will actually lock them up and walk away with the key or use a whip etc.

Poor Lockit has no chance as what he may have fantasised about can become very different once I am involved lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars
(09-06-2017, 04:57 PM)Mistress Jules Wrote: Isn't it amazing how different reality can be from the fantasy in your head?  I find it so enjoyable to see peoples faces when they realise I will actually lock them up and walk away with the key or use a whip etc.  

Poor Lockit has no chance as what he may have fantasised about can become very different once I am involved lol

He may not have much chance but I bet he loves every second of it Big Grin Cool Big Grin
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
[-] The following 1 user Likes coffee2sugars's post:
  • Mistress Jules