Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBB Birmingham Bizzar Bazzar
WHAT A FANTASTIC EVENT

BBB BIRMINGHAM BIZARRE BAZAAR

Visiting the Birminham Bizzar Bazzar was a huge eye opener for me. It was the first event I have ever been to and I was more than a little shocked by what greeted me when I went in. An amazing atmosphere that just seemed to welcome everyone regardless of their sexual personality.

The stalls were many and varried with excerlent information available from the stall holders and and friendly greetings. We were encouraged to touch and feel all the products and even invested in some wax candles.

The event is held in a night club so there are plenty of refreshments available and an area upstairs were visitors are allowed to sit cool down and relax before rejoining the fun.

We missed the Demo unfortunatly but judging by hte thunderous clapping and cheering we heard as the crowed emptied the Demonstartion Room it was a roaring sucsess. Hopefully we will have better timing on our next visit.

Were looking forward to our next visit and highly recommend the BBB to anyone wnating a sexy fun shopping experience.

Original Review was posted here
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we can come up when Mistress Jules is here in London with me.
Its a bit far for a day out so a hotel near the venue an over night stay would be better.
I will have a chat with Mistress Jules I am sure she contact you for dates etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lockit's post:
  • coffee2sugars
(09-02-2017, 10:24 AM)lockit Wrote: That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we can come up when Mistress Jules is here in London with me.
Its a bit far for a day out so a hotel near the venue an over night stay would be better.
I will have a chat with Mistress Jules I am sure she contact you for dates etc.

If I didn't have such a full house I would offer you both to come stay with us, unfortunatly we havce the brother in law living with us now due to having a bit of a break down and we have very little room.

I would love to get together with you both though so yeah just let us know when you fancy it and hopefully we can meet you there Wink
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
That sounds like a great idea, I shall look at when the next few events are and see where we are at the time, I am sure it won't take much to either be going up or down to London about that time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars