Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Are You A Chastity Player or a Chastity Stayer?
(08-17-2017, 10:05 AM)Giles English Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 09:45 AM)Lewis Wrote: Yeah they don't tell you all about the pain discomfort and frustrating urge when you buy the darn thing which got me thinking, why oh why am I wearing this thing 

I don't recognise that pain and discomfort! If anything I feel more comfortable locked than unlocked.

@Giles did you feel the discomfort when you first started locking?
Very interesting posts.

For me the main issue is keeping the device on at all times. The real question is if we want to lock just for thrill of wearing a chastity cage or if we lock to avoid masturbation. For me is a mixture of both where the most important part is being chaste for Mistress. I do love to be locked and wearing the cage causes discomfort and is challenging to cope with it. But even more challenging is keeping it chaste. I was on holidays with friends and Mistress allowed my to unlock. I can assure you that was very difficult to avoid the temptation. I succeeded in this and then I was happy to be back in the cage. Don't forget that the cage also helps you with your chastity promise. The cage, in fact, is your best friend and enemy at the same time.
(08-18-2017, 06:19 PM)Mistress Jules Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 10:05 AM)Giles English Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 09:45 AM)Lewis Wrote: Yeah they don't tell you all about the pain discomfort and frustrating urge when you buy the darn thing which got me thinking, why oh why am I wearing this thing 

I don't recognise that pain and discomfort! If anything I feel more comfortable locked than unlocked.

@Giles did you feel the discomfort when you first started locking?

No, not with my home made full belt. Yes when  I switched to a cheap Chinese ball gripper. Not really with the Holy Trainer 2, and certainly not with my wonderful Custom Chastity devices.
In an FLR and locked in a custom device from Custom Chastity! 
(Blogging about chastity, Femdom and Female Led Relationships)
(08-16-2017, 07:54 PM)Mistress Jules Wrote: It's great to hear of other ladies dealing with this on a day to day basis.  The questions of should he be locked, how long for, who is it for etc are ones that I think all ladies in a relationship where chastity is involved ask themselves.  Sometimes we get it right, other times we don't, it can depend very much on the situation at the time.

Love your attitude.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes explorer70031's post:
  • Mistress Jules