Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking to Serve
At first when I read about males becoming more submissive to their Wifes keyholders and Mistresses the longer they where kept locked in chastity I thought tosh... but I have to admit, the longer I am locked the more I am starting to think its more true than tosh.

As I approach my second week in chastity my mind is beginning to experience some of the weirdest desires and not all of these are focused on my release which is really down to my keyholder to decide when that will be anyway, providing she feels I have earned it of course.

Now getting back to those desires I mentioned before - these seem to focus on how I can serve please and generally show complete devotion to my Mistress and not always in a sexual way.

However with our two children lurking around every corner serving my Mistress in an openly submissive way can be a little tricky, so it is mainly confined to the bedroom which restricts things a little - any tips on how I can openly show my submissive devotion in a non sexual way and without raising any suspicion would be greatly appreciated - I did make a note of the bath idea and will be using that, she just loves scented candles and beautiful bubbles (she's a lush fan also).

Anyway just to get of topic for a moment, our anniversary is fast approaching its been arranged so the in laws look after the kids and booked us into a very romantic secluded cottage as a little way of showing her I didn't forget and yeah I still love you in the hope we can spend some much needed ''Us Time'' together.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewis's post:
  • Mistress Jules
(08-17-2017, 08:40 PM)Lewis Wrote: At first when I read about males becoming more submissive to their Wifes keyholders and Mistresses the longer they where kept locked in chastity I thought tosh... but I have to admit, the longer I am locked the more I am starting to think its more true than tosh.

As I approach my second week in chastity my mind is beginning to experience some of the weirdest desires and not all of these are focused on my release which is really down to my keyholder to decide when that will be anyway, providing she feels I have earned it of course.

Now getting back to those desires I mentioned before - these seem to focus on how I can serve please and generally show complete devotion to my Mistress and not always in a sexual way.

However with our two children lurking around every corner serving my Mistress in an openly submissive way can be a little tricky, so it is mainly confined to the bedroom which restricts things a little -  any tips on how I can openly show my submissive devotion in a non sexual way and without raising any suspicion would be greatly appreciated - I did make a note of the bath idea and will be using that, she just loves scented candles and beautiful bubbles (she's a lush fan also).

Anyway just to get of topic for a moment, our anniversary is fast approaching its been arranged so the in laws look after the kids and booked us into a very romantic secluded cottage as a little way of showing her I didn't forget and yeah I still love you in the hope we can spend some much needed ''Us Time'' together.

I think it is admirable that you are looking for ways to show your devotion, especially when they are not all based on sexual desires.  I am sure your wife will appreciate the efforts you have gone to for your anniversary.  

If I may suggest a footrub, that may well make a difference.  I hated the thought of them at first and it took lockit over a year of suggesting before I would actually let him near me.  Oh my goodness what a sublime experience.  Make sure you have a decent lotion, we got one from Tesco would you believe, that is a foot lotion and it is fabulous.  Well worth making the effort to give her a foot rub. 

I am sure the guys have some more suggestions of what they have found has worked in the past.
Flowers are always nice treat, Even more so when you don't need to appologise for doing something wrong.

Breakfast in bed.

Helping with housework is always appreciated, Especially if she has a cup of tea and choccy biscuites to enjoy whilst your doing it. If alone you could always pull the curtians and do it naked so she enjoy watching the cage dangle lol.

Sounds a little corny but little notes left arround the house and in her work bag telling her you love her and look forward to spending the evening with her ususally does me a good turn.
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
[-] The following 1 user Likes coffee2sugars's post:
  • Mistress Jules
All of those are good ways to show you care and that is probably one of the most important things. Making sure that you do such things often so she doesn't feel that you have stopped seeing her as the most special person in the world.

I also found this which would be nice to have popping into emails http://ecards.co.uk/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mistress Jules's post:
  • coffee2sugars