Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vagaries of a New Whip
Due to the extensive use of my very first bullwhip, it has now started to deteriorate rather badly. A new one is to be ordered when next at the LAM made to the same specifications as the old one, just better quality. 

Due to restrictions of space and possible damage to flesh there are a number of things that are to be taken into consideration. 

It doesn't need a cracker, I don't crack my whip, I whip people with my whip. 

There should be no solid end piece, whether stitching the braids or knotting them, they need to end in falls of approx 1 inch with no solid ends. 

A snake whip is not the same, there is a completely different technique and it is a bullwhip that is on its way out so a bullwhip must replace it. 

3ft is the maximum length to enable me to use it in club without having to empty half the Club.

Thankfully we have found an intermediate version which will be held as an emergency until the new whip is ordered and completed. I hope I don't have to use it, but I have it, just in case. 

Don't you just hate when you wear a toy out?
"Don't you just hate when you wear a toy out?"

Yep especially when some one else does it and you have not had a chance to use it lol
(08-14-2017, 07:41 PM)Wee_Wolf Wrote: "Don't you just hate when you wear a toy out?"

Yep especially when some one else does it and you have not had a chance to use it lol

Luckily no one has tried to use my toys so far lol
I have been on the receiving end bullwhip from the day it was bought.
So I suppose I am to blame for it wearing out.
[-] The following 2 users Like lockit's post:
  • Mistress Jules, Lewis
(08-16-2017, 05:12 PM)lockit Wrote: I have been on the receiving end bullwhip from the day it was bought.
So I suppose I am to blame for it wearing out.

What was you thinking @lockit You should be punnished lol Big Grin
My Other Profiles

Kinky Lifestyle
Fet Life
[-] The following 1 user Likes coffee2sugars's post:
  • Mistress Jules